Concerns/problems shipping multiple shared libs in one package

Hello,

Many shared library packages ship a single shared library.  The policy manual
explains and encourages this pattern.  But when many libraries are built from
the same source, it can get tedious and error-prone.

Are there things I should look out for if I try to combine many shared library
packages into one?  In my case, the concerns in policy section 8 do not apply
(same source, same sonames, and all components libs must be kept at the same
version).

Thanks,
Ross