Re: Verify the library transition

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 01:19:04PM -0400, Tong Sun wrote:
> I'm currently helping with the library transition for libgit2-dev.
Then I would expect you to ask the maintainers for coordination and/or
help.

> This is the first time I'm doing the library transition so I'm
> following the library transition steps on the Debian wiki, i.e. doing
> exactly as what the wiki tells me to do, or at least what I understand
> from it, instead of inventing steps on my own. So far I've tried to
> build a few packages that depend on it, like calligra.
Do you mean https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions ? "Test
rebuild reverse dependencies" is not verbose enough to "do exactly as what
the wiki tells me to do".

https://wiki.debian.org/sbuild#Enabling_experimental

--
WBR, wRAR