RFS: golang-github-rakyll-magicmime/0.1.0-1 [ITP] -- Go bindings for libmagic to detect MIME types

Dear esteemed mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "golang-github-rakyll-magicmime":

* Package name    : golang-github-rakyll-magicmime
Version         : 0.1.0-1
Upstream Author : Jaana Dogan <jbd@google.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/rakyll/magicmime
* License         : Apache-2.0

* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-rakyll-magicmime

Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

golang-github-rakyll-magicmime-dev - Go bindings for libmagic to detect MIME types

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/golang-github-rakyll-magicmime/

dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/golang-github-rakyll-magicmime/golang-github-rakyll-magicmime_0.1.0-1.dsc

Changes for the initial release:

golang-github-rakyll-magicmime (0.1.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
.
* Initial release (Closes: #969539)
* This is my first Debian package.
* Adjusted the tests to pass with updated libmagic

I've ensured lintian and mentors.debian.net is as happy as I can get it and used similar go packages as a reference so hopefully this will be an
easy sponsorship :^).

Thanks,
--
Jai Flack