libdatetime-perl BD-Uninstallable although dependency is satisfied (?)

Hello,

Buildd status page for libdatetime-perl [1] says that on kfreebsd-* its
build dependencies are uninstallable, citing the following dependency
tree (for kfreebsd-amd64, for example):

libdatetime-perl build-depends on:
- libdatetime-locale-perl:kfreebsd-amd64 (>= 1:1.06)
libdatetime-locale-perl depends on:
- libnamespace-autoclean-perl:kfreebsd-amd64
libnamespace-autoclean-perl depends on:
- libnamespace-clean-perl:kfreebsd-amd64
libnamespace-clean-perl depends on:
- libsub-name-perl:kfreebsd-amd64
libsub-name-perl depends on missing:
- perlapi-5.28.1:kfreebsd-amd64

libdatetime-locale-perl 1:1.26-1 is in unstable as arch:all, thus I do
not understand how can it be uninstallable. I assume that buildd
reevaluates BD-Uninstallable packages from time to time, but please let
me know if I am wrong here.

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libdatetime-perl&suite=sid

Best,