Re: mysterious preprocessor flag in compile line

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 08:42:00PM +0200, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> Thanks Andrey for looking into this. How did you find out it comes
> from hhdate's CMakeLists.txt?
1. I googled ONLY_C_LOCALE and found the project that uses it, the one
that includes that date.h, https://github.com/HowardHinnant/date
2. I downloaded the source of Waybar but couldn't find it there.
3. I uses apt-file to search for date.h but couldn't find it.
4. I've opened the build log and checked the build-dep installation step
to find that it looks like you actually packaged https://github.com/HowardHinnant/date
5. I've dowbloaded the date sources and grepped them.

--
WBR, wRAR