Re: mysterious preprocessor flag in compile line

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 08:04:20PM +0200, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to build a package for waybar [1], and I'm running some
> test builds on a PPA. I'm inching close, but now there's something I
> cannot figure out: The build process adds the flag
> ```
> -DONLY_C_LOCALE=
> ```
> to the compile line, and that makes the build fail in the date.h
> dependency [2]. (It should be -DONLY_C_LOCALE=0 or -DONLY_C_LOCALE=1.)
>
> Any idea where `-DONLY_C_LOCALE=` might come from and how to remove it?
Please provide at the very least the source package contents next time.
I managed to find this comes from your (again, not published)
libhhdate-dev package though. Not sure why
ONLY_C_LOCALE=$<IF:$<BOOL:${COMPILE_WITH_C_LOCALE}>,1,0>
becomes
ONLY_C_LOCALE=
But that's as far as I can go with the info provided.

--
WBR, wRAR