RFS: microsocks -- tiny, portable SOCKS5 server with very moderate resource usage
I'm looking for a sponsor for the package "microsocks" (#962479).
It is at:
* Package name : microsocks
Version : 1.0.1-1
Upstream Author :
* URL : https://github.com/rofl0r/microsocks
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : tiny, portable SOCKS5 server with very moderate
MicroSocks - multithreaded, small, efficient SOCKS5 server. a SOCKS5
service that you can run on your remote boxes to tunnel connections
through them, if for some reason SSH doesn't cut it for you.
- It's very lightweight, and very light on resources too.
- It's also designed to be robust: it handles resource exhaustion gracefully
by simply denying new connections, instead of calling abort() as most
other programs do these days.
- Another plus is ease-of-use: no config file necessary, everything can
be done from the command line and doesn't even need any parameters for