Bug#962245: RFS: ca-certificates/20200601~deb9u1 [RC] -- Common CA certificates
** stretch-pu approval and debdiff can be found on:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ca-certificates"
* Package name : ca-certificates
Version : 20200601~deb9u1
* License : Mozilla Public License Version 2.0
* Vcs : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ca-certificates
Section : misc
It builds those binary packages:
ca-certificates - Common CA certificates
ca-certificates-udeb - Common CA certificates - udeb
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
Changes since the last upload:
* Rebuild for stretch.
* Merge changes from 20200601
* This release updates the Mozilla CA bundle to 2.40, blacklists
distrusted Symantec roots, and blacklists expired "AddTrust External
Root". Closes: #956411, #955038, #911289, #961907
* Fix permissions on /usr/local/share/ca-certificates when using
Thank you sponsor!