blocked migrations due to timeout

Hello mentors,

I recently uploaded a new version of my package that is waiting in unstable [0], too young to yet migrate into testing. However, IIUC the excuses [1] the migration block is probably permanent due to regressions on arm64 and mipsel. The arm64 failure [2] looks legitimate (though I don’t understand why excuses also says “arch:arm64 not built yet”), but the mipsel failure [3] looks like some kind of timeout. The armel build [4] looks like it also timed out, but for reasons I don’t understand this isn’t considered a migration blocker. What is the proper way to address such timeouts? This package has a pretty standard cmake/ctest setup, so I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who knows how to prevent hiding test suite stdout/stderr on success without constructing a manual ctest --verbose invocation in CMakeLists.txt.

Thanks,
Matt

  [0]: https://packages.debian.org/sid/rumur
  [1]: https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=rumur