Re: Understanding "pending uploads"

Hi Sepi,

On 10/03/2020 18:17, Sepi Gair wrote:
> Sorry, I thought this is a common name for the specific state of
> upload.
>
> There is the source package liblms7compact listed on my QA page[1]. It
> placed in the section named "Pending uploads".
>
> 1. https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sepigair%40email.cz
>
> On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 21:59 +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 05:57:15PM +0100, Sepi Gair wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I've got a sponsor for my package, the package now is pending for
>>> upload.
>> What do you mean?

Your package is new to Debian, and is sitting in the NEW queue. It is a
manual process where the ftpmaster team check the package for suitability.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--

Regards,

Ross Gammon
OpenPGP fingerprint FBEE 0190 904F 1EA0 BA6A  300E 53FE 7BBD A689 10FC

I will generally always sign my emails so that you know it is me.
Please encrypt mails to me that contain sensitive information.
See https://www.gnupg.org/ for information.