Re: Need help with NMU

Woodrow,

Thank you for the assistance. I have been able to get further but am stumpted by the upload to mentors.debian.org. My upload is getting rejected:

timeshift dsc reference timeshift_19.01+ds.orig.tar.gz, but the file was not found.
Please, include it in your upload.

I have this file, or rather the .tar.xz version of it so I need to either not have the dsc file point to the orig.tar.gz or fix it to point to the orig.tar.xz then get dput to inlude it in the upload. I don't believe that it is needed as it already exits on packages.debian.org/sid/timeshift.

Thank you for any help that anyone can provide in working through this issue.
-Steve Meliza