Re: Is SDDM not expected to be installed during Base System setup?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:24 AM Chew, Kean Ho wrote:

> is SDDM package not expected to get installed during base system setup phase
> in a simple-cdd built Debian ISO OS installation?

For future simple-cdd questions I suggest contacting the simple-cdd
maintainer about this, most folks on this list aren't simple-cdd users
(including me).

simple-cdd@packages.debian.org

In general, the packages installed by the Debian Installer mostly
depend on which desktop you select from the installer menus (Task
Selection screen IIRC). It looks like the sddm package is usually
installed when you install the KDE Plasma Desktop task. I'm not sure
but I assume that simple-cdd images aren't different to the regular
installer here.

Which tasks have you selected for installation?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise