Package name change problems

Hi,

I am in the process to rename one of my packages (source and binary
packages), from "sextractor" to "source-extractor" (see #941466 for
rationale).

For this, I followed the Wiki; in d/control:

Package: source-extractor
Architecture: any
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}
Breaks: sextractor (<< 2.25.0+ds-1~)
Replaces: sextractor (<< 2.25.0+ds-1~)

Package: sextractor
Architecture: all
Depends: source-extractor, ${misc:Depends}
Section: oldlibs

However, what happens is that source-extractor is marked as "installed
as dependency of sextractor", and when sextractor is going removed,
source-extractor is marked for autoremoval (resp. removed directly when
using aptitude, #945192).

How can I handle this correctly?

Best regards

Ole