Re: What is missing for me to get a sponsor?

Hello Adam!

My apologies, this Email is text only. (I wrote yesterday's
mail on my cellphone and was distracted. Sorry!!)
With your help, I was able to fixed the three trivial
warnings. They are gone now.

As for the remaining two: I would like to put them on hold for
moment, I do not know if that diminish my chances to get an
actual sponsor?

Thomas