Re: Debian Salsa and NMUs

Hello,
>I have a question about handling NMUs in Salsa.
>
>Are the rules for NMUs disabled there just because a package is in the
>Debian namespace?

the salsa.d.o/debian is the new "collab-maint" space...
collab-maint has been create for collaborative maintenance of shared packages, so sometimes people (hey, its me!), use that to "team upload" packages,
considering it a global "team" of people.

I never got anybody angry because of this, and I think I'm not the only one doing it...

But in case somebody gets hurt, I think it might be better to
a) move the repo into a less "shared" group
b) ask to avoid team uploads.

There are a few corner cases to the above...

G.