Presentation

Hi

Having worked on a presentation to promote Debian generally, I decided
to work on one that could focus on IRC and how to get started.

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/oftc-presentation

I am not sure if this is useful, but I would anticipate this can form
part of a series on getting started with Debian contributing.  It is
early days on this at the moment but I am getting there slowly.

I am not going to touch on IRC clients other than the web interface,
once people are connected to IRC they are able to ask for further help
and information on clients.

Hope this helps

Paul Sutton

--