Solved (Was: Pristine-tar is broken when doing backports)

Argh, for some reason the ~/.gbp.conf I'm using for Stretch contained

   # pristine-tar = True

(I probably once backported a package without pristine-tar.)
Its probably a bug to create **wrong** tarballs if pristine-tar is
unset but after removing the comment my setup is working again.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de