Re: Please help, review my package, and tell me if it could be put in unstable [ITP]

Hi

I just want to chip in a little. It was actually my idea to remove the names from the AUTHORS file. The reason was that I could not find any code left from the AUTHORS of cron-apt. Except potentially one or a few lines that I know that I or Marc wrote. This was not to discredit anyone or make anyone feel bad but for clarity since they are in fact not authors of the source in kt-update.

I do not even think that my name should not be part of the AUTHORS file of kt-update, since I cannot recognize any source code, except potentially one or a few lines that are essentially just how apt commands are typically run.

As I understand it, kt-update did use cron-apt as a start but there is to my understanding no, or exceptionally little in common in its current state.

Hope this helps

// Ola