Re: Unhide todo list entry in the Ultimate Debian Database

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 06:34:37PM -0500, Tong Sun wrote:
> I accidentally hid a todo list entry in my Ultimate Debian Database.
> Now I regret it and want it back again.
> How can I do that? Thx

TODOs in DMD are saved only in cookies.  See the hide_todo() function in
https://udd.debian.org/js/dmd.js which is what is called when you click
the "hide" link.
So, if you look at the list of saved cookies in your browser, and delete
that one, it will come back.  The name of the cookie should be
self-explanatory.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo