No Intent To Package : ciasdis a reverse engineering assembler.

From "control"

The package ciasdis contains an i86 assembler-disassembler
 combination that allows to reassemble to a byte-for-byte
 same binary. This is useful for modifying programs where
 the source was lost, analysing viruses, etc. and general
 curiosity. Knowledge about a binary can be build up
 automatically, using scripts, or interactively and can be
 stored for continued use in .cul files.
 .
"

Release 2.0.0 sports a large cleanup, notably it can be compiled on
newer 64 bits Forth compilers.

One of the examples is reversing a linux elf32 program, with
a crawler that extracts labels from the binary itself (not
from a section with debugging labels) and detects hundreds
of boundaries between text code and 32 bits data.

I have no intent to package it myself. However if anybody thinks
this package is valuable enough to do it, I will lend full
 cooperation.
As mentionned in the release notes
    make install
will basically generate a directory tree such as present in a
.deb file. Let's say I've done some prepratory work.

Groetjes Albert
--
Suffering is the prerogative of the strong, the weak -- perish.
Albert van der Horst