Re: RFS: comedilib 0.11.0-2

Hi Andreas

Thanks a lot for the upload of gspiceui. I'm sorry but it may most probably
be removed anyway. I don't think bug #885195 will be fixed. I noticed that
after my upload, sorry :(

Anyway, it doesn't block wxwidgets anymore. Tomorrow I will ask on the electronics
mailing list if I can change the geda-gaf dependency to lepton-eda. It seems like no one
in Debian is interested in geda anymore.

On Saturday, 5 October 2019 17:57:06 CEST Andreas Tille wrote:

> I will only sponsor from Git.  I've uploaded gspiceui.  I wonder why you
> do not ask in the team (gspiceui in Debian Science - might be moved to
> electronics as well - and comedilib in pkg-electronics) to enhance your
> chances to find a sponsor.  I also assumed you know about SoB[1].  Both
> packages fit in the rules and you pushed several packages via this
> method before.
> Kind regards
>        Andreas.
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

I got the permission today and the git repository is up to date.

As you wil find out, the
debian/rules clean
target will remove a lot of files that are in git.

Shall I add the files removed into the Files-exclude in the copyright file?

I prefer to be able to do
dpkg-buildpackage
repeatably

Now I do