Re: RFS: comedilib 0.11.0-2

On Sat, Oct 05, 2019 at 04:35:54PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Is anyone willing to sponsor an upload of comedilib.
> It is needed for the python2 removal (Closes: #936321)
>
> The package can be found at:
> https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/comedilib/comedilib_0.11.0-2.dsc

Please push to

   https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/comedilib

I will only sponsor from Git.  I've uploaded gspiceui.  I wonder why you
do not ask in the team (gspiceui in Debian Science - might be moved to
electronics as well - and comedilib in pkg-electronics) to enhance your
chances to find a sponsor.  I also assumed you know about SoB[1].  Both
packages fit in the rules and you pushed several packages via this
method before.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB