ITP MQTT Explorer

Hi,
I’m the author of MQTT Explorer an MQTT Client intended for developers and home-automation enthusiasts https://mqtt-explorer.com.

The application is an open-source Electron app, licensed under cc-by-nd-4.0 and has currently a few thousand users.
Current distribution channels for Linux systems are AppImage and Snap.
Packaging as deb package is as easy as adding a single line to the package script.

For me the main question is, how to get the app published and how to maintain regular updates.
I plan about 4 - 8 feature releases over the course of this year, and I would like to know the process of updating a package.

Thomas