Re: RFS: picocli/3.5.2-1 [ITP] -- mighty tiny CLI library for JVM applications

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 5:01 PM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 09/09/2018 à 15:19, Miroslav Kravec a écrit :
>
> > Thanks. So, this would be enough for package to pass NEW queue?
>
> Checking the commit history isn't enough, sometimes the authors copy
> files from other projects and they have to be documented in
> debian/copyright too. I usually grep the project files for the words
> "Copyright" and "author", that's a good way to spot external source
> files imported into the project.

Now I see, why it's important to include copyright in source files, not just in
LICENSE/COPYING file as part of sources repository/distribution.

The upstream author just confirmed, that he's the author:
https://github.com/tbroyer/gradle-apt-plugin/issues/89

But, included plugin: id("com.github.hierynomus.license") version "0.14.0"
to gradle build. That would make more "fun" for next packaging...