Re: RFS: picocli/3.5.2-1 [ITP] -- mighty tiny CLI library for JVM applications

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 10:23 AM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 09/09/2018 à 08:20, Miroslav Kravec a écrit :
>
> > Yes, I would like to. I have already following in mind:
> >
> > * Google Auto (for AutoValue): https://github.com/google/auto
> > * gradle-apt-plugin: https://github.com/tbroyer/gradle-apt-plugin
> > * my work-in-progress Java CLI tool: https://github.com/kravemir/svg-labels
>
> Nice, I can sponsor these as well.

Great, good to hear (see) that!

For google auto, I have created ITP bug, and started working on it.
Bug's location:

Regarding https://github.com/tbroyer/gradle-apt-plugin, I have
encountered a problem. I can't find copyright holder (author), just
Apache-2.0. Is that a blocker for package to be accepted?

I can set author/copyright-holder to https://github.com/tbroyer/, or
extract name and email address from git logs. Would that be
acceptable, if there's no explicit statement in sources, itself?

Kind regards,
Miroslav Kravec