Re: Debian Mentors wiki and Debian Mentors Faq wiki

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 9:39 PM ant wrote:

>   perhaps a reasonable compromise is to adjust
> the page to remark that not all mentors are on
> that list and include a pointer to the D-M-Faq
> wiki page?  that would have saved me having to
> search for it.

The D-M-Faq doesn't mention any other available sponsors but does
contain tips on finding sponsors.

Another page that could be mentioned is the Mentoring one, which
contains info about one-on-one mentoring programs.

https://wiki.debian.org/Mentoring

I've added paragraphs mentioning both of these:

https://wiki.debian.org/Mentors?action=diff&rev2=6&rev1=5

--
bye,
pabs