Re: Debian Mentors wiki and Debian Mentors Faq wiki

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 04:32:33PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:35 AM ant wrote:
>
> >   i think it makes sense for the first to either be
> > removed or to have it point to the second.
>
> The two pages serve different purposes so redirecting from Mentors to
> DebianMentorsFaq doesn't seem correct. Probably the Mentors page
> simply needs some mentors to add their names there.

  hello and thanks for the reply.

  i'm pointing out a first impression.  i'm
hoping to encourage others who travel my same
path to be given a proper way forwards to
more information.

  your suggestion would help give a better
impression and reflect more what i see of
participation on debian-mentors, yet in the
end why have a separate thing to maintain if
resources are scarce to begin with?

  perhaps a reasonable compromise is to adjust
the page to remark that not all mentors are on
that list and include a pointer to the D-M-Faq
wiki page?  that would have saved me having to
search for it.

  ant