Request for peer review of clamav-unofficial-sigs

Good day Guys

I am new to packaging and I would like to ask if someone could please peer review my work.

https://salsa.debian.org/brentclark-guest/clamav-unofficial-sigs
my work is in the branch bc_packaging_extremeshoks_clamav_unofficial_sigs

Basically whats happened is the shipped version of clamav-unofficial-sigs forked or taken over by another project (i.e. https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs )

I have been in contact with the package maintainer (i.e. Paul Wise), who was kind enough to point me in the right direction, but also indicated that he would like some else to take over it.

Im not looking to take over the package and be its maintainer, but I am looking to package it and use it on my systems (I will make the deb package available to all), but I just to make sure I am doing it all correctly.

Regards
Brent Clark