Bug#913642: RFS: dvipng/1.15-1.1 [LowNMU]
I am looking for a sponsor for the package dvipng.
* Package name : dvipng
Version : 1.15-1.1
Upstream Author : Jan-Åke Larsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dvipng/
* License : LGPL-3+
Section : utils
The source builds the following binary package:
dvipng - convert DVI files to PNG graphics
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvipng/dvipng_1.15-1.1.dsc
More information about dvipng can be obtained from http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dvipng/.
Changes since the last upload:
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Convert package from cdbs to debhelper.
* Raise package compatibility to level 11.
- Convert to DEP-5 syntax.
- Remove cdbs from the Build-Depends list.
- Build-Depend on debhelper (version 11), pkg-config and texlive.
- Use debhelper syntax.
- Add 'hardening=+all' to DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS.
- Ensure all custom package macros are automatically included in the
regenerated aclocal.m4 file.
- Use pkg-config to detect FreeType 2, as freetype-config is not installed
in FreeType 2.9.1 or later (Closes: #887606).
- Fix spelling errors identified by Lintian.
Please note that permission to convert the package from cdbs to debhelper was granted by the maintainer.