Bug#913091: RFS: scdoc/1.5.2-1
[2018-11-06 22:03] Birger Schacht <email@example.com>
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scdoc"
> * Package name : scdoc
> Version : 1.5.2-1
> Upstream Author : Drew DeVault
> * Url : https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/scdoc
> * Licenses : MIT
> Programming Lang : C
> Section : text
> scdoc is a tool designed to make the process of writing man pages more
> friendly. It reads scdoc syntax from stdin and writes roff to stdout,
> suitable for reading with *man*(1).
> scdoc is a build dependency for swaywm.
Here is my review for commit (6b2f11).
What stops me from uploading
* I believe using *such* notation in package description is bad idea;
it is confusing to those, who are not accustomized to markdown, and
is not processed specially by tools.
* There is unused comment in `debian/watch'
* There is commented debian/source/local-options
* Consider adding 'Upstream-Author' into `debian/copyright'
* You may want add 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' field into `debian/control'
* I prefer use of parensis: (Closes: #000000)