[uploaded] Re: RFS: ranger/1.9.2-1 (new upstream release)

Hi Vern Sun,

Thank you very much for you contribution to Debian!
I have uploaded this package to ftp-master with some further modifications,
to completely drop every bit about python2 and switch to py3.
As confirmed previously, I added myself to Uploaders to co-maint this package.
Please check git repo for detail.

Your autopkgtest scripts are working well, expect that you missed a
runtime dependency "procpc". I've already fixed that.

And thanks to Herbert Fortes for the hints!

P.S. Generally sending RFS to mentors/BTS is enough and there is no need
to CC other Chinese developers individually ... unless you know each
other in the real world.

Best.

ranger (1.9.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  [ Mo Zhou ]
  * Set up a project repository on Debian Salsa:
    https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ranger
  * Add myself to uploaders.
  * Bump debhelper compat level to 11.
  * Fix Vcs-* fields and update homepage URL.
  * Move from python2 to python3:
    - Completely drop python2 from rules.
    - Drop all python2 dependencies.
    * Patch makefile to use python3 tools. (+ make-use-py3tools.patch)
    * Patch upstream python files to refer python3 in shebang.
  * Export TERM=linux in rules instead of upstream Makefile.
  * Export HOME=/tmp/ in rules to avoid test failure due to /sbuild-nonexistent
  * Autopkgtest test case missed runtime dependency: procps.
  * Convert copyright into machine-readable format.

  [ Vern Sun ]
  * New upstream release. (Closes: #908982)
  * Move to Python 3. (Closes: #910401)
    https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/ch-python3.html
  * Enable sensible-pager again, no offence.
  * New CI tests, by reference to the GNU Screen.