Re: gbp upstream to pristine-tar, and import-orig filter

On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 10:03:53AM -0400, Tong Sun wrote:
> Thanks to Shengjing Zhu's help, I was able to move one step further.
> (Oddly I don't have it in my inbox
Are you subscribed to the list?

> I.e., what works is,
>
> gbp buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-pristine-tar-commit
> --git-upstream-tag='*%(version)s*'
--git-pristine-tar and --git-upstream-tag should ne set in
debian/gbp.conf, but yes.

> I don't have import-orig filter myself, so removing the .travis.yml file is
> done by `gbp --git-pristine-tar`.
No, it's done by git-archive via .gitattributes.

So it looks you need to remove them from your debian branch as well or to
find a way for gbp to ignore export-ignore in .gitattributes.

--
WBR, wRAR