debian/copyright and po files

Dear mentors,

I'm currently creating a DEP-5 copyright file for a new package,
but I'm confused about how I should handle po files.

Many of the files contain the following format:

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Translators:
# Name 1 <email>, Year
# Name 2 <email>, Year 1 - Year 2

Do names listed under the "Translators" heading count as copyright holders?

If this is the case, then what about the "Last Translator", whose name may not
appear in the above list?

Do I need to record these names, or is there a generic attribution that I can use?

Thank you,

Hugh