Re: ITP: bsearch - new package and help with sponsorship

On Mon, Apr 02, 2018 at 02:23:14PM +0100, James Ridgway wrote:
> I've raised an ITP which you can find here:
You've got a typo in the package name.

> And this includes a link to a deb package file which I have created and
> uploaded to here for now:
> https://bintray.com/jamesridgway/debian/download_file?file_path=bsearch_1.0.2.deb
It's a binary package. You need to publish a source package to get
reviews, and you should use the RFS mechanism for that.
I've looked at the .deb and it has two obvious problems: the binary is
linked statically and installed into /usr/local. The homepage looks wrong
too.

--
WBR, wRAR