ITP: bsearch - new package and help with sponsorship

Hi,

I'm new to debian packages, I'm trying to get my project (bsearch) published as a debian package.

I've been reading through the DebianMentorsFaq and I believe I'm at the point where I need help from others to get my package checked and sponsored.

I've raised an ITP which you can find here:

And this includes a link to a deb package file which I have created and uploaded to here for now:
https://bintray.com/jamesridgway/debian/download_file?file_path=bsearch_1.0.2.deb

If anyone is interested in helping me get this package published and/or sponsorship please let me know!

Thanks,
James