Re: Bug with sev: grave while new package waiting

Hello,

>please check if rebuilding works with the version in experimental, in that case
>you will need to do something like =5.9, and compute that value at runtime, rather than hardcoding it
>(so a binNMU will work).

please fix the stuff I pointed in the rfs, and discard the qt commit.
Qt folks told me that stuff should probably auto-fix when qt will finish building, so this bug is
not worth the effort in fixing it.
(and meh, using experimental is a source of similar breakages anyway)

G.