Re: Bug with sev: grave while new package waiting

>> "libqt5core5a (<<5.10)" this will make it uninstallable when 5.10 goes in unstable...
>> isn't it better to just make it compatible with new qt stack? I don't want to make qt folks
>> sad.
>hm, maybe i'm misunderstanding the problem, but i thought the applet
>only works with the qt version it was compiled with. is it even possible
>to build a package for unstable with a library from experimental? or is
>there a way to make it compatible with both versions?

please check if rebuilding works with the version in experimental, in that case
you will need to do something like =5.9, and compute that value at runtime, rather than hardcoding it
(so a binNMU will work).

see src:virtualbox-ext-pack to see how you can feed such values from rules file.

And please get in touch with qt folks, maybe they already have something to do that.

G.