request for sponsor for installer package

I am writing a package for the installer to make restoring backups onto bare metal easier. This package will add menu entries to the installer (when preseeded). It is not ready yet as one of the things I need is menu entry numbers. The documentation says not to just pick such numbers but to ask on the boot mailing list. Having done so with no response, I am looking for someone to guide me through the next steps.

Details on this part of my project are at https://github.com/hildred/choose-profile and the readme is fairly detailed for use cases.
Ben Hildred
Automation Support Services