Re: SBuild: Post-build fails to fetch some packages

Andreas Moog <andreas.moog@warperbbs.de> writes:

> Your sbuild-environment has outdated mirror information. For example
> the current libreadline version in unstable is 7.0-3. Does the build
> work after running sbuild-update?

The ‘sbuild’ process updates from the mirrors when it begins:

====
| Update chroot                                                                |

Get:1 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable InRelease [255 kB]
Get:2 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main Sources.diff/Index [27.9 kB]
Get:3 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages.diff/Index [27.9 kB]
Ign:2 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main Sources.diff/Index
Ign:3 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages.diff/Index
Get:4 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main Sources [7488 kB]
Get:5 http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages [7559 kB]
Fetched 15.4 MB in 29s (523 kB/s)
[…]
=====

yet fails to download packages as before.

To be sure, I ran ‘sudo sbuild-update --upgrade --dist unstable’ before
another ‘sbuild’ and got the same result.

--
 \        “Odious ideas are not entitled to hide from criticism behind |
  `\       the human shield of their believers' feelings.” —Richard M. |