Re: RFS: i8kutils/1.43 -- Fan control for some Dell laptops

I understood, by your questioning about RC, that I should remove it. If
so, I agree! I am new at packaging. I put RC there as I thought I should
have chosen between ITA,ITP,QA,NMU,RC. It is not clear in the rfs-howto
that this field is optional. Then, RC removed from subject.

Lintian error "bad syntax of NEWS.Debian" is corrected at the package on
mentors now. Just needed two spaces in the beginning of the lines,
instead of one it had.

Lintian error about "debian/control" corrected based on your suggestion.

Name of "Karl E. Jorgensen" corrected!

Now everything seems alright.