Re: RFP: vinca -- Reverse VNC for remote support

I'm understanding the "package it by yourself", if it only means to
publish somewhere a .deb package or it's related to doing this in some
Debian host.
If it's the first, the project has already a public binaries repository
(at repos.actiu.net/libre).

I suspect I need to be a maintainer if I want to offer this package to
Debian repositories.

Another topic: Why is this bug closed (done)?
https://bugs.debian.org/865583

administrator should fix this.
El 23/06/17 a les 12:05, Gianfranco Costamagna ha escrit: