Re: I have some questions about alioth repository

Hi,

>> 3. In case of darcs package, debcheckout tried to download source code from Darcs repository.
>>     (anonscm.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi)
>>  But, that failed. Because, the project doesn’t exist in the repository. Is this working well?
>
>If it failed, probably the answer is no.

debcheckout looks only at the VCS fields of the actual available package, not the one in unstable/testing.

So, if you run stable, debcheckout darcs will point to nowhere (since we moved darcs to git, LOL).

the package in unstable/stretch points to git, like the other haskell tools
https://sources.debian.net/src/darcs/2.12.4-2/debian/control/

use debcheckout only when running testing/unstable is preferred, since we like to add VCS or move them between
releases :p

G.