I have some questions about alioth repository

Hi,

I was analyzing repositories of debian packages by debcheckout tool.

I've known there are 7 types of version control system.

(Arch, Bazzar, CVS, Darcs, Git, Mercurial, Subversion)

My questions are below...

1 All version control systems are using actively? or moving to git progressively ?

   Are there projects managed by CVS, Arch system ?

2. In case of vim package, there are two repositories(git, mercurial).

    I cloned the repository from mercurial in debian Jessie.

    I also saw the repository of git is more active than mercurial base on a latest commit date.

    Those are different versions for each of debian version?

3. In case of darcs package, debcheckout tried to download source code from Darcs repository.

    (anonscm.debian.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi)

 But, that failed. Because, the project doesn’t exist in the repository. Is this working well?

4. Some packages don't have repository(No repository found by debcheckout tool)

    like acpi, alsamixergui, apg, aspell-en, autoconf.

    Are there repositories for source code of those packages ?

If you give a answer, I'd appreciate it :)

Regards,

Junghwan Kang