Re: Need a review and a sponsor for xpdf ITA upload

On Thu, 2017-03-02 at 18:09 +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 05:57:23PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> >
> On the other hand, this package is a part of stretch, and we're in deep
> freeze.  This means, unless you're fixing RC or at least important bugs
> only (and especially for the latter, with a Release Team preapproval),
> uploading to unstable is a bad idea.  Thus, I'd recommend using experimental
> for now.

OK; I'll use experimental, even if the new package closes 11 important and
normal bugs.

> > What to do next, provide a debdiff as a start?
>
> Debdiffs are needed for NMUs and/or stable uploads only.  For regular
> sponsoring, typing "apt source xpdf && debdiff xpdf_*.dsc|colordiff|less -R"
> is less work for both sides :)

Seems like the above command does not work. One example is that the file in
Debian: xpdf_3.04.orig.tar.gz is not the one found at the upstream site. (some
files and directories are omitted).