Re: Move from asciidoc to asciidoc-base as build dependency

Hi,

>I'm thinking how to make the Build-Depends fits both sid/stretch and

>jessie-backports.
>Whether the following is good enough? or appending the version is better?
>
>Build-Depends: asciidoc-base | asciidoc

backporting asciidoc should be the right solution here
(or reverting the change for backports, but since the affected packages
are many, I think a backport is preferred)

Alternative dependencies are not evaluated in Debian build machines.

G.