Move from asciidoc to asciidoc-base as build dependency

[ CC mentors list ]

Dear Joseph,

I find this change affects many packages, so I CC mentors.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 1:17 PM, Joseph Herlant <herlantj@gmail.com> wrote:
> Package: shadowsocks-libev
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> Asciidoc has been split in different packages in #637006 and #729242.
> This split has arrived in Testing.
>
> To lower the number of dependencies to install during the build, could
> you evaluate the switch of the build-depends from asciidoc to
> asciidoc-base instead of asciidoc please?
>
> asciidoc-base is enough to build manpages and html pages.

I'm thinking how to make the Build-Depends fits both sid/stretch and
jessie-backports.
Whether the following is good enough? or appending the version is better?

Build-Depends: asciidoc-base | asciidoc

Thanks!

Cheers,
--