Re: How do you delete a sbuild an sbuild chroot and start over?

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Johannes Schauer wrote:

> The main issue here is, that it is not clear *where* the bug should be filed.
> Sbuild supports multiple backends. The probably most used one is the schroot
> backend because that is used by sbuild-createchroot and the default of the
> CHROOT_MODE configuration variable.
>
> Indeed I do remember having had a similar question when I started using sbuild
> but never got around filing a bug. As far as I know, schroot still doesn't
> document how to delete a chroot.

Seems to me like sbuild should have an sbuild-deletechroot command
that should call the relevant tool for the chroot in question and
schroot should have a corresponding command that would DTRT.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise