Infrastructure Inquiry -- please advise

Hi All -

I am writing this email, not as a Debian Developer in-training, but instead asking advice from
the Debian Project, on behalf of OSGeo.org -- a software foundation modeled on the Apache Foundation,
for free and open geospatial software development.

OSGeo.org Systems Administration (SAC) is building a new infrastructure for ** git repositories **..
the Debian Project core is clearly experienced here, so I am writing to ask for advice and.or feedback
on our own efforts. As with Apache Foundation and others, infrastructure is security-related,
so experienced advice is very welcome.

thanks in advance

--
Brian M Hamlin