Re: RFS: setop/0.1-1 [ITP]

Hi Frank,

nobody usually sponsors stuff without an RFS bug.

And sending a mail with RFS in the subject isn't a bug :)

anyhow, lets review:
"CXXFLAGS = -std=c++11 -O3"

I think you shouldn't force -O3 and for sure you shouldn't override external flags.

Please do += instead of =
or maybe ?=
also for BIN *FLAGS

usually LDFLAGS are linker flags, while LIBS are linked libraries.
so please use LIBS instead.
$(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) $(SOURCES) $(LDFLAGS) -o $(PROGNAME) $(LIBS)

might do the trick.

control: std-version is 3.9.7
some b-d might be useless
"libboost-all-dev" is it useful?

insecure VCS fields

check-all-the-things:

$ codespell --quiet-level=3
./TODO:13: comparision  ==> comparison

copyright:
"the work is not subject to copyright in any jurisdiction."

this license seems not possible.
You cannot force jurisdiction to not copyright your stuff.

please choose a better licensing text, IANAL but this might be rejected
by ftpmasters

maybe unlicense might be a good license
http://unlicense.org/

please add a watch file.

the other stuff looks good, please ping when you have addressed the above.

cheers,

G.