Re: Advice needed to put mailfilter in the pool

Hi therre,

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 09:17:15AM +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hi dear Joerg and Ricardo, do you have any issues in having me
> sponsoring the debdiff?

Not from my side :)

> The debdiff looks really good, however some things needs
> changes/comments:
>
> 1) adding yourself to uploaders needs an ack

Indeed, if you plan to keep maintaining it, yes, if not, just NMU and
don't modify uploaders, it's already polluted enough ;-)

In fact you should drop my address from that before uploading, please,
since it's unlikely I'm going to have time for mailfilter this year.

> 2) this seems to be otherwise an NMU, and I would prefer a puntual fix.
>
> However, since the debdiff of the new release is mostly due to
> autogenerated files, with two little changes, we can consider an NMU
> doable, even if I would prefer one maintainer acking yourself stepping
> in as uploader.

[…]
> (I could upload on deferred maybe, since this is an RC bug, but I
> won't do it with you as uploader, I will convert in an NMU upload
> then)

Upload directly if you're confident it's not going to break anything.

regards and thanks for your work,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~